|Dual Power Stereo Microscope|
Getting kids excited about science often just requires gathering some interesting items to view under the microscope. These items in particular are perfect (and interesting!) to view under a dissecting microscope.
- A napkin or paper towel (look at the patterns in the weave)
- Insects found in a window sill
- Sand (how different is sand from one beach compared to another)?
- Bread or grains (oats are perfect)
- Fingernails - how much dirt can be found under there?!
- Coins and stamps
- Press your finger on to a piece of tape - then view the fingerprint
- Pet hair compared to human hair
|Screw captured under the MW1-LD2 microscope camera.|