|HS-1+1 Student Microscope|
- Separate Coarse & Fine focusing knobs are important. Without a fine focusing knob, it is very hard to get a crisp and clear image at 400x or higher magnification.
- A head that rotates makes it easier to position students around the microscope.
- The 2nd eyetube allows for the addition of a microscope camera, or multiple students can view specimens at the same time.
- The 5-position disc diaphragm helps adjust the amount of light that passes through the specimen and will allow for crisp images.
- The rheostat control also allows for light control. Too much light can result in washed-out images.
- LED lighting is cool and will not harm living specimens.