- A pair of Freudian Slippers will allow your promising psychoanalyst or psychiatrist a relaxing evening around the house.
- A dinosaur mug that changes behemoths into fossils. Just add a hot beverage to watch fossils form! The dinosaurs reappear as the liquid cools.
- Microscopes make memorable gifts for the science geek and hobbyist in your life. Choose from a variety of microscopes for students, coin collectors, rock hounds and biologists.
- The Science Chef Cookbook contains instructions for 100 edible experiments and recipes that teach kids science basics such as how yeast makes dough rise and what makes popcorn pop. As much fun to learn as it is to eat!
- Grow Crystals, Rocks and Minerals at home with a kit from National Geographic that helps kids learn about rocks and the minerals that form them.
- Funny periodic T-Shirt for boys or girls.
- A Static Electricity Eliminator is a great gift for anyone who is constantly getting zapped due to static. The Eliminator is an especially great gift for computer techs who are constantly rebuilding or repairing computers.
- A Map of the Universe poster for the astronomer's wall makes a handy reference guide.
- A digital camera adapter turns the average microscope into a digital microscope. Use your point and shoot or digital SLR camera. Many cameras can be adapted.
- Einstein sticky notes add a bit of humor to an everyday list.
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Top 10 Gifts for Science Geeks
Shopping for a science geek or a budding genius doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether it’s a gift for the holidays, a birthday, graduation, or a reward for a job well done, here is a list of the top 10 gifts for science geeks to help you give the perfect gift for that special someone on your mind.